Today is World Oceans Day, and although I live in a land locked state, I love and appreciate our world ocean. Here’s why:
1. There is nothing as relaxing as sitting on a beach, listening to the waves crash in and feeling connected to the rhythm of the world.
2. Some of my favorite animals live in the ocean including sea turtles, sting rays and coral fish. They’re just amazing.
3. Oceans remind me that the world out there is BIG and I’m just one small part of it.
4. The beach offers lots of playtime opportunities – splashing, surfing, sandcastles, exploring.
5. Oceans are essential to the survival of our planet.
This week I will be celebrating World Oceans Day in the best way possible – by camping at the beach! Check back soon to read all about it.