This post begins a series of weekly gear reviews. Check back most Wednesdays for reviews of cool gear for outdoor families.
What are you willing to sacrifice in the name of beauty? It’s a question every high heeled shoe wearer must answer, but when it comes to water bottles the answer is easy. Nothing.
Liberty BottleWorks is an American company with some really awesome water bottle designs. Their cute and colorful array of stainless steel bottles instantly caught my eye at Outdoor Retailer and they were kind enough to give me some samples to review.
My Hawaiian flower Liberty bottle and the kids Blue Narwhal Liberty bottle have quickly become favorites at our house. I just feel cool carrying it around because it’s beautiful and eco-conscious. The factory at Liberty BottleWorks strives for a zero waste footprint, the bottle is made of recycled aluminum and 825 plastic bottles are kept from a landfill with each aluminum bottle purchased.
The cost of each aluminum bottle is $23.00. Here’s the run down on these eco-friendly bottles.
- Amazing designs. Their display of bottles was like a rainbow in stainless steel.
- BPA free plastic liner prevents any metal taste.
- Cool flip top lid.
- USA made. Their company is proud to employ veterans and previously unemployed workers.
- Made from recycled aluminum.
- Not Dishwasher safe.
- Regular cap (not flip top) requires two hands to open. Not a big deal unless you want to use it driving or while holding an infant.