Mountain Mom and Tots Monthly Outdoor Challenge
New for 2017 I’ll be offering a monthly outdoor challenge through Mountain Mom and Tots. Every month will focus on a different outdoor activity, perhaps something you have never tried before, or an area of life to focus on. Each challenge will:
- Require you to get outside.
- Be something you can bring kids on if you want.
- Be a little challenging. It is a challenge after all.
Are you a member of a health club? Do you spend money to improve your mood? Have you ever paid an entrance fee to run or bike in a race? My monthly challenge offers the same benefits – exercise, improved sense of well being, a sense of accomplishment, prizes – at a fraction of the cost. For only $3.00, you’ll be given the challenge and exclusive content to help you complete it. It’s outdoor inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
How it Works
My Monthly Outdoor Challenge is very simple. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the Monthly Outdoor Challenge and pay the $3.00 participation fee.
- You’ll receive three personal emails from me announcing the challenge, sharing exclusive tips and tricks to accomplish it and sharing great research about the benefits of getting outdoors.
- Post a photo of you completing the challenge on social media and tag @mountainmomtots or you can email it to me – firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos will be featured on MountainMomandTots.com as well as my instagram feed (unless of course you’d rather they weren’t).
- You’ll be entered to win an exclusive outdoor gear giveaway prize valued at over $75.00. Here’s the best part –your chances of winning will always be 1 in 50 or better.
You: “For less than the cost of a Starbucks Caffe Mocha I get a challenge, exclusive content and a one in fifty chance to win gear valued at over $75.00? That’s amazing!”
Me: “Why yes. I think so too.”