New for 2017, I’ll be offering an outdoor challenge every month. It’ll be something different every time, perhaps something I’ve never tried before, or an area of life to focus on. I want you to do it with me!
Each challenge will:
- Require you to get outside.
- Be something you can bring kids on.
- Be a little challenging. It is a challenge after all.
Are you a member of a health club? Do you spend money to improve your mood? Have you ever paid an entrance fee to run or bike in a race? My monthly challenge offers the same benefits – exercise, improved sense of well being, a sense of accomplishment, prizes – at a fraction of the cost. For only $3.00 per month, you’ll be given the challenge and exclusive content to help you complete it. It’s outdoor inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
I believe in rewarding myself when I do something challenging, which is why my monthly outdoor challenge comes with prizes. Complete the challenge and you’ll be entered into an exclusive giveaway for awesome outdoor gear.
The best part? Your chances of winning are always 1 in 50 or better! 1 in 50! I wish lottery tickets had those odds. Check out our gear grab bag for a sneak peek of what you could win.
How it Works
My Monthly Outdoor Challenge is very simple. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the Monthly Outdoor Challenge and pay the $3.00 per month participation fee. You can also sign up for 12 or 6 months at a discounted price.
- You’ll receive three personal emails from me announcing the challenge, sharing exclusive tips and tricks to accomplish it and sharing great research about the benefits of getting outdoors.
- Post a photo of you completing the challenge on social media and tag @mountainmomtots or you can email it to me – email@example.com. I will feature your photos on MountainMomandTots.com and my instagram feed (unless of course you’d rather they weren’t).
- You’ll be entered to win an exclusive outdoor gear giveaway prize. Here’s the best part –your chances of winning will always be 1 in 50 or better.
You: “For less than the cost of a Starbucks Caffe Mocha I get a challenge, exclusive content and a one in fifty chance to win awesome outdoor gear? That’s amazing!”
Me: “Why yes. I think so too.”